Junior IT Support
Novibet is an established gaming and betting company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in UK and Athens. We develop our own software platform with our state-of-the-art web and design technologies, through a first-class equipment. Do you want to join a rapidly growing industry and be part of our enthusiastic and dynamic team?
Are you technically skilled with good problem-solving ability? Do you enjoy Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting?
If yes, we would like to meet you!
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (in person or by the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- University and/or Postgraduate Degree in a relevant field
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience in a similar position
- A technical, logical thought process
- Problem-solving skills
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines, to prioritise and delegate
- A keen eye for detail
- English language (both verbal and written)
- Computer literacy
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- Friendly working environment
- Opportunities to learn and grow within a dynamic, fast developing company
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private insurance scheme.