Automation Test Engineer (QA)
Novibet is an established gaming and betting company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in UK and Athens. We develop our own software platform with our state-of-the-art web and design technologies, through a first-class equipment.
If you enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you!
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet our needs
- Develop & execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality
- Design and implement tests, debugging and defining corrective actions
- Be involved with the design & development of our testing framework
- Willingness to do some manual testing as well, for edge cases
- Report and track bugs
DESIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Minimum 2 years of experience work experience in software quality assurance and software development with at least one major programming language – ideally C# or Java
- Solid understanding of SQL, XML, HTTP/HTTPS, HTML, API,CSS and Xpath
- Ability to define STLC
- Integrate automation testing with Jenkins for CI
- University and/or Postgraduate Degree in a relevant field
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes such us Selenium, Jmeter & SoapUI (WCF testing)
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with a group
- English language (both verbal and written)
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.