Fraud & Payments Associate
Are you good with numbers? Do you like the idea of investigating accounts looking for fraud incidents and take corrective action?
If yes, we would like to meet you!
- Provide clear, pragmatic ownership of the payments function with a proactive approach to problem solving and redundancy functionality
- Investigate and identify suspicious transactions alerted by any fraud monitoring applications, the Customer Service Team or other sources
- Manage players’ accounts with regard to payments
- Work closely with 3rd party fraud and payment partners to leverage the relationships and ensure maximum value through a collaborative approach
- Proactively monitor and review accounts and transactions data for suspicious activity
- Monitor and track all credit and risk related KPIs as well as develop metrics to manage the effectiveness of the team
- Drive, develop and enhance the product’s risk engine as well as identify risk and/or fraud patterns through player behavior
- Expand the organization’s knowledge and understanding of payment processes for card and other payment types, and the ability to analyze and interpret payment data to identify conversion opportunities
- Degree from an accredited University
- Proven working experience of min 6 months in e-payments, e-shops, Fraud & Payment departments. Experience in gambling and betting sector will be considered as a plus
- Experience in data analysis, with the ability to analyze large volumes of data is an asset
- You have a thorough understanding of balancing business requirements with reducing fraud as part of delivering a frictionless user experience
- You are reliable and have great attention to detail
- You have a keen interest in e-gaming and willingness to learn and improve
- Sound knowledge of current laws, regulations, and common practices in the security, fraud and payments field is a plus
- Self-motivated and flexible with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Able to display a high degree of confidentiality and discretion
- Good knowledge of English language
- Flexibility to work on shift rotation
- Friendly working environment
- Opportunities to learn and grow within a dynamic, fast developing company
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private insurance scheme
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.