Senior Pre Event Trader
Do you have passion for sports? Very good knowledge of most major professional sports?
Are you familiar with betting management tools and systems?
If yes,then we would like to meet you!
- Pre game and live betting monitoring risk and updating odds for multiple sports and betting environments
- Odds compilation for a variety of sports
- Observe sports market movement on a daily basis to evaluate risks and perform according to liability constraints and market prices
- Analyze statistical data and betting trends to increase profit margins and also enhance our market position
- Maintain and update the security incident report
- Settling results for all sport events
- High School Degree is mandatory
- Desired Bsc in Mathematics / Physics / Engineering / Economics
- At least 3 years’ working experience in a relevant position
- Sports knowledge
- Strong computer skills with advanced MS Excel skills
- Exceptional numerical ability
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Possess a can-do attitude and be a team player
- Able to meet deadlines on a day to day basis
- Flexibility to work on shift rotation.
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.