CRM Marketing Manager
As a part of our expansion into the UK market, we are looking to add a CRM Marketing Manager to join our team that will lead our strategy and ongoing marketing activities as we continue our growth in this region. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join us at the start of our journey and make this product the success we know it will be further down the line.
You will be required to provide Customer Retention activities to new and existing Networks, working within a dedicated team, driving core customer reactivation and conversion activities through the player life cycle.
- Retention and conversion of existing players and the re-activation of lapsed players
- Proposing, planning and executing a wide range of promotions.
- Segmenting database in order to be best maximise player retention strategies
- Preparing and sending targeted marketing communications to specific groups of players within the database such as non-funded, lapsed, VIP levels etc.
- Ensuring new promotions and features are communicated to player base at all levels.
- Cross marketing activities when required.
- Working closely with players and developing relationships with them through regular one-to -one correspondence through email, telephone, live chat and through the post if necessary.
- Implementation and measurement/tracking of CRM strategy to ensure effective ROI in terms of old players regenerated, and registrations converted to depositing.
- Providing administrative support and assistance to other departments.
- Any other responsibility required to effectively manage the retention activities for the network.
- Min 2 years of relevant experience in gambling industry is a must
- Good IT skills including strong experience of Excel, Word and HTML
- Highly proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Online Customer Retention Experience
- Mass mailing knowledge and experience
- Methodical and organised approach
- Ability to deliver excellent results against challenging time deadlines
- Ability to simultaneously manage a range of complex tasks
- Proactive, enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Knowledge of the different casino products (slots, table games, live etc)
- Strong personal commitment to the delivery of excellent customer service
- Ability to create a promotional plan, execute and monitor success of the plan.
- Ability to plan and execute multiple campaigns working with numerous people in cross country locations.
- Excellent analytical skills, communication and time management skills.
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in the way we treat our people!
We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Relocation compensation package
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality