Senior Automation Test Engineer (QA)
Do you enjoy living by the code and developing elegant solutions for complex problems?
Do you like to write the code that can break the code?
If yes, then we would like to meet you!
As a Senior Automation Test Engineer you will have the opportunity to design and implement test automation framework and tooling that will be built from the ground up to your exact specifications.
You will play a big role in developing test automation strategies and bring them to life.
You will maintain test system configurations and perform test executions while writing test scripts for complex integrated systems.
- Help define and maintain test automation tools and frameworks.
- Analyze product requirements with developers’ team and devise testing strategies; utilize a risk-based and automated testing approach.
- Advocate for quality delivery and administer the testing problem management process including monitoring and reporting on problem resolution.
- Implement improvements, which may require ingenuity and creativity, within quality assurance programs and operational systems with measurable quality indicators; prepare and discuss quality report with management.
- Work with senior architects to identify technical and functional needs of testing infrastructures and determine priority of needs.
- Drive the adoption of proven testing patterns and technologies to ensure timely and high-quality releases.
Desired Technical Skills
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes such us Selenium, Jmeter & SoapUI (WCF testing)
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Solid understanding of SQL, XML, HTTP/HTTPS, HTML, API, CSS and Xpath
- Ability to define STLC
- Knowledge of a programming language to develop the necessary testing framework
- University and/or Postgraduate Degree in a relevant field
- 4+ years’ experience in software testing and QA
- At least 2 years’ experience in Test Automation
- Experience investigating and recommending tools to implement end-to-end development and deployment processes
- Experience in drafting and implementing automation processes
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a group
- English language (both verbal and written)
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.