Mid/Senior Front-end Developer (Angular, CSS)
Novibet is an established gaming and betting company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in UK and Athens. We develop our own software platform with our state-of-the-art web and design technologies, through a first-class equipment.
Do you have passion about writing functional code and do you have a sharp eye for spotting defects? Do you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones?
If yes, we would like to meet you!
- Delivering a complete front end application within a team
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop with real-time data
- Implementing apps with a custom and responsive UI
- Consuming WebAPIs
DESIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
- HTML 5, CSS Version 3 and Version 4
- CSS preprocessors (Sass, Less)
- Angular (knowledge of a relevant frontend/data-binding framework will be appreciated)
- University and/or Postgraduate Degree in a relevant field
- Relevant experience
- Deep knowledge of latest Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- English language (both verbal and written)
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- Friendly working environment
- Opportunities to learn and grow within a dynamic, fast developing company
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private insurance scheme
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.