IT&Software Project Manager
Novibet is an established gaming and betting company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Athens and UK. We develop our own software platform with our state-of-the-art web and design technologies, through a first-class equipment.
Do quality standards in software projects challenge you? Are you hands- on with technical problems?
If yes, then we would like to meet you!
- Create and maintain project plans and schedules to successfully manage all software development activities
- Main business interface for all software related topics
- Plan and coordinate development activities
- Work in close cooperation with the Business Analysts and Product Owners to meet all business needs and milestones
- Main point of contact internally and externally to track software issues and ensure timely and effectively problem resolution
- Lead technical clarifications to implement customer requirements and introduce changes
- Interact with the software architects during development and help resolve issues
- Ensure conformity to the development process
- Report project status to management
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science or Information Systems Management
- 2+ years of professional experience in a similar position in Banking, FinTech, Gaming industries
- 2+ years of experience in managing or coordinating teams
- Experience in change requests management: capturing, evaluating, planning, monitoring
- Excellent interpersonal skills; building, maintaining and developing relationships of trust with colleagues and vendors
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects in parallel
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Team player spirit, with results-oriented attitude
- Proficient in MS Office tools and/or Jira toolset
- PMP or Prince II or Scrum certification is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, oral and written, in Greek and English, both in technical and non-technical language
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality