Novibet is looking for an Affiliate Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team in our HQ in Athens.
Are you an experienced and dynamic Affiliate Marketeer?
Would you like to be a part of a continuously growing company?
If yes, then we would like to meet you!
Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established GameTech company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Greece, UK & Malta. Licensed and regulated by UKGC,HGC, MGA and ADM, Novibet is committed to delivering the best sports betting and gaming experience to an ever-expanding customer base.
As an Affiliate Marketing Executive you will be managing affiliate partnerships by building relationships and collaborations. You will, also, be responsible for monitoring performance and traffic volumes brought by affiliate’s whilst handling non-performing affiliates accordingly to increase traffic and revenues. With an analytical mind-set, applicants must be social, flexible, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
More specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Generating new affiliates, reactivation of existing affiliates already in our system, and creating long-term client relationships across all Novibet product verticals
- Ensuring all material with the assigned affiliate portfolio is up to date; campaigns, bonus offers, links, and reviews. A comprehensive review of sites on a regular basis to make sure all brands are being promoted in a localized, compliant, and responsible manner
- Overseeing that all tracking is in place and working correctly, to ensure that there is no interruption of acquisition between affiliate and operator
- Monitor daily performance of affiliates, such as the source of traffic, the quality of their players, and the revenues they are generating to increase ROI and reach KPIs, to ensure that development of traffic is maintained
- Corresponding regularly with Affiliates via all communication channels to maintain and optimize relationships
- Identifying new potential opportunities, traffic sources
- Attending industry events
- Minimum 2-3 years account management experience, within iGaming sector
- Strong sales, negotiation, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Experience using NetRefer will be considered an asset
- Strong written and verbal, English communication skills
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office (maninly Eccel)
- Italian or Spanish language will be considered an asset
- Methodical, numbers driven and well organized
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
Our employees are our most important asset and that is reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare Benefits
- Full ongoing training
- Training budget for internal and external for conferences and courses
- Top Office Equipment
- Flexible Working – WFH
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.