Novibet is looking for the next Android developer to join our team in our HQ in Athens.
Do you enjoy the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices? Are you ready to get involved in new product mobile app development within gambling industry?
If yes, we would like to meet you!
Novibet, founded in 2010, is an established GameTech company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Greece & Malta. Licensed and regulated by MGA, ADM and HGC, and Irish Revenue Commissioners, Novibet is committed to delivering the best sports betting and gaming experience to an ever-expanding customer base.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable Java/Kotlin code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- University and/or Postgraduate Degree in a relevant field
- Relevant experience in software development
- Experience in launching one or more Android apps, currently available on Google Play will be considered as an advantage
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Constantly learn, improve on your skills, share knowledge and adapt to processes and convention
Desired Technical Skills
- 4+ years of Android software development
- 1+ years of Kotlin software development will be considered as a huge advantage
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Programming Experience interfacing with server APIs via JSON
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Familiarity with functional programming principles
- Familiarity in algorithms and complexity
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- Friendly working environment
- Opportunities to learn and grow within a dynamic, fast developing company
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private insurance scheme
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality