Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established gaming & betting Greek company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Athens & UK. Our fully registered online gambling websites Novibet.gr offer an easy to use betting platform for our clients, excellent customer care, good value in our odds offering and all these under a secure and safe environment.
We are looking for a dynamic Assistant Accountant to join our F&A team.
Does e-commerce as a sector challenge you?
If yes then we would like to meet you!
The ideal candidate will have to:
- Manage supplier invoice registration, preparation of payments
- Handle reconciliation of bank balances with the ERP system
- Perform all data-entries
- Make payments, manage cash receipts and handle payment cancellations
- Prepare payroll data for the outsourced payroll company
- Assist in preparation of executive summaries: balance of payments, operating statement, balance sheets, etc.
- Assist in daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting
- Document multi-currency financial transactions by entering account information into accounting software
- Perform other accounting/finance duties as assignedHand
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in Finance/Accounting
- Professional experience of minimum 3 years, preferable in a multinational Corporation/accounting office
- Fluency in English & Greek (oral and written)
- Computer literacy with advanced knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel (Pivots, V-Look Up)
- Knowledge of Softone ERP will considered as an advantage
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in IFRS and taxation will be considered as a plus
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Possess a can-do attitude and be a team player
- Able to meet deadlines on a day to day basis
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.