Novibet is looking for BI Analyst to join our team in our HQ in Athens.
Do you want to be part of our rapidly growing team?
Keep reading below...!
Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established gaming & betting, Greek company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Athens, UK & Malta. Our fully registered online gambling websites Novibet.gr offer an easy-to-use betting platform for our clients, excellent customer care, good value in our odds offering and all these under a secure and safe environment.
- Conducting ad-hoc and scheduled reporting across all business functions: marketing, product, finance, operations
- Developing BI solutions and KPIs to support business decisions
- Optimizing and analyzing BI stack & processes
- Evaluating and improving existing BI systems
- Ensuring data quality and integrity
- Performing in-depth analysis to identify key business risks and opportunities and make recommendations
- Consulting with management and relevant stakeholders to define goals
- Creating visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Performing data profiling to identify anomalies
- Handling customer analysis driving concise and focused insight and understanding about our customers to relevant teams within the business
- College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics or similar
- 2-5 years of experience in a data analysis position
- Hands-on experience on BI software and tools (especially Tableau, Google Data Studio, Microsoft Power BI)
- Good knowledge on SQL Server, including SQL objects development, performance tuning, data analysis and integration
- Capable of prioritizing multiple projects while still achieving deadlines
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills, in both languages, English and Greek
- Excellent analytical and forecasting ability
- Understand of current data protection and privacy laws
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial, fast paced, and team-oriented environment
- Passion for exploring data, providing insights and eagerness to collaborate with other teams
- Enthusiastic, curious, and innovative team member with a drive to deliver detail-oriented quality initiatives
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.