Novibet is looking for a Chief Product Officer to join the team in our offices in Athens.
Do you hold experience in Product Management?
Are you familiar with the Online Gaming industry?
If yes, then we would like to meet you!
Novibet, founded in 2010, is an established GameTech company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Greece & Malta. Licensed and regulated by MGA, ADM and HGC, and Irish Revenue Commissioners, Novibet is committed to delivering the best sports betting and gaming experience to an ever-expanding customer base.
As a Chief Product Officer, you will drive the creation of the Online Gaming product roadmap that aligns with the Novibet’s vision and long-term strategy while you will lead the overall development and strategic growth of the company’s products. Moreover:
- Define a strong vision for the product and align all stakeholders around it whilst translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Full ownership of the Product portfolio (Sportsbook, Casino, Poker) with focus on creating innovative, market leading and disruptive products and opening new markets
- Partner with internal stakeholders across the organization (Sportsbook, Casino, Technology, Business Development, Marketing etc.) to implement product strategies, vision, features, and prioritization
- Scope and prioritize activities and product features/capabilities based on business and customer impact
- Oversee and evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence team to secure data points that measure product success and efficient reporting
- Support product managers and product owners when collaborating with cross-functional teams, customers and stakeholders including design, architecture, security, engineering, and user enablement
- Perform market research, competitive intelligence, and market analysis to support the identification and pursuit of portfolio strategic planning, as well as the associated business models
- Collaborate with Compliance team to ensure all products meet the required jurisdictional compliance whilst always maintaining consideration of responsible gambling and social responsibility.
- 8+ years of working experience in Product Management or similar role within the industry
- Excellent understanding or prior professional experience of the Online Gaming industry world of Sportsbook & Casino
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Ability to develop product and market strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Excellent communication skills and leadership skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire teams/stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with ability to think and act with accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in an organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/ Computer Science, Technology/ Engineering, Digital Business, or related field. MSc degree is preferable
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.