Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established gaming & betting, Greek company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Athens, UK & Malta. Our fully registered online gambling websites Novibet.gr offer an easy to use betting platform for our clients, excellent customer care, good value in our odds offering and all these under a secure and safe environment.
If the iGaming sector challenges you, then we would like to meet you!
- Analyse the market trends and develop ideas on increasing digital content effectiveness
- Carry out regular and extensive competitor analysis
- Create the product roadmap for a multi brand operation, according to the overall business plan
- Ensuring that the casino and live casino content is accurate, consistent and up to date
- Manage the Casino Lobby per brand and territory to support the marketing initiatives
- Assisting in developing new functionalities that will improve team efficiency and customer experience
- Monitor competition and suggest enhancements to product offering
- Assisting the Casino Manager in scheduling and planning of website casino and live casino promotions relating to new product launches
- Supporting the Casino Team by conducting administrative duties in relation to content, translation requests and responses
- Relevant experience working with CRM and/or Content
- Previous work experience in the casino industry would be appreciated
- Keen interest in the iGaming sector and online casino is a must
- Advanced skills in Office, Word, Excel etc and other administrative tools
- Creative, yet well-organized personality with a high level of attention to detail
- Result and objective-driven, with a “can do” attitude and willing to go the extra mile
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to work well under pressure to deadlines
- Excellent command of both written and verbal English
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.