Novibet is looking for an Online Casino Content Coordinator to join our Casino team in our HQ in Athens.
Are you creative and efficient?
Does the Online Gambling industry interest you?
If yes, then we would like to meet you!
Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established GameTech company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Greece & Malta. Licensed and regulated by HGC, MGA, ADM and Irish Revenue Commissioners, Novibet is committed to delivering the best sports betting and gaming experience to an ever-expanding customer base.
Your main tasks as an Online Casino Content Coordinator will include:
- Maintaining and enriching the casino and live casino content by using CMS and content tools
- Reporting on the quality of product and services being offered
- Analyzing the competition and working on the maximization of the results
- Taking care of game limits, maximum exposure and game settings, according to different regulations and brand limitations
- Assisting the Casino Team in implementing new site content
- Executing daily casino and live casino operations tasks and focusing on timely task delivery
- Keeping track of casino and live casino content on site, such as banners, game releases, front end features and promotion pages
- Working closely with other departments to ensure that all casino campaigns, product positioning and player experience are fully optimized
- Following policies and strategies for casino online product and marketing
- Emphasizing on the general image of the online casino with regards to the affiliation networks, social media channels and general traffic sources. This may require working outside office hours and / or at weekends.
- Assisting and following up with other department teams on any live casino queries or issues that may arise.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant field
- 2+ years of work experience in similar roles
- Experience and interest in the Online Gaming industry
- Strong writing/content creating skills
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Knowledge of French / Spanish would be considered an extra asset
- Strong partnership management skills
- Team-player, creative and communicative
- Data driven and results-oriented
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people!
We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan
- A friendly working environment
- Opportunities for further professional growth within a challenging industry