Novibet is currently looking for an experienced Conversion Rate Optimization Manager to join our dynamic Operations team in our HQ in Athens.
Are you a data driven professional with strategical thinking?
Are you familiar with the Online Gambling industry?
If yes, then we would like to meet you!
Novibet, founded in 2010, is an established GameTech company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Greece & Malta. Licensed and regulated by MGA, ADM, HGC, and Irish Revenue Commissioners, Novibet is committed to delivering the best sports betting and gaming experience to an ever-expanding customer base.
As a Conversion Optimization Manager at our company, you will be responsible for managing, testing and implementing conversion points and the registration flow of Novibet’s domains. As an analytical mind, you will take the ownership in executing optimization efforts to improve user experience, maximize conversion rates and drive engagement across all domains.
More specifically, you are going to:
- Provide insightful analysis and reporting to key stakeholders
- Establish cross-functional project groups to deliver Registration Page and Flow per jurisdiction and channel
- Develop, measure and benchmark Customer Experience against our competitors, using NPS, CSAT and operational KPIs
- Establish a CX scorecard for the region and track performance on a regular basis
- Identify trends and problem areas
- Optimize customer journeys across all domains
- Work continuously to improve the Customer Experience of our products
- Build test hypothesis for multiple websites
- Manage the prioritization and delivery of testing roadmap
- Own the product of the Registration Page throughout all stages of the product development lifecycle, from conception to delivery and KPI analysis
- Cooperate with compliance, UI/UX and Operation team to decide suitable tool
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports to all stakeholders
- Manage cross-functional projects to ensure best UX for customers about the Registration Page, through clear KPI’s, stakeholder alignment, pragmatic execution, including piloting/experimentation and effective roll-out
We are looking for a customer centric professional with a data driven approach, to help us enhance the customer experience of our products.
We expect you to have:
- At least 3 years prior working experience in similar roles
- Ability to build basic a/b tests
- Knowledge in conducting multivariate testing (A/B testing, MVT etc.) and using testing tools such as Dynamic Yield
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, Hotjar and similar tools
- Excellent project management skills
- Fluency in English
Our employees are our most important asset and that is reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- A friendly working environment
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality