Novibet is currently looking for a CSR & Communications Executive to join our creative Marketing team in our HQ in Athens.
Are you a well-organized and creative marketeer?
Would you like to be a part of our Corporate Social Responsibility actions and contribute in our efforts?
If yes, then we would like to meet you!
Novibet, founded in 2010, is an established GameTech company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Greece & Malta. Licensed and regulated by MGA, ADM, HGC, and Irish Revenue Commissioners, Novibet is committed to delivering the best sports betting and gaming experience to an ever-expanding customer base.
As a CSR & Communications Executive you will have to:
- Be responsible for the daily operations of the brand’s CSR initiative ‘The GiANT Heart’
- Handle communications with 3rd parties involved in the program (Municipalities, NGOs, Suppliers, Agencies, etc.)
- Curate and update the program’s microsite and social media accounts
- Propose new activities / participate in creative brainstormings for the program’s campaigns and initiatives
- Draft content for the program’s communication channels (PRs, newsletters, award nominations, etc.)
- Participate in the design and implementation of related events
- Follow the global trends and get informed on CSR & ESG best practices
- Handle Budgeting & Reporting
- BSc Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration or other relevant field. MSc degree will be an added value
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong communication & presentation skills; solid knowledge of PowerPoint or any relevant program
- Excellent knoweldge of English (oral and written)
- Attention to detail, consistency & punctuality
- Team-player, able to build strong working relationships across functional teams
- Knowledge or genuine interest in the Greek Gambling market will be considered a plus
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- Friendly working environment
- Opportunities to learn and grow within a dynamic, fast developing company
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private insurance scheme
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.