📢 We are looking for a Customer Excellence Trainer to join our growing team in our offices in Athens!
👩🏫👨🏫 As a Customer Excellence Trainer, you will contribute to empowering our Customer Support team, by designing and conducting training programs that will boost performance, in alliance with the company’s strategic goals and mission.
You will work closely with our customer support team to identify challenges they face on-the-job and recommend ways to enhance our people’s competencies and further develop their skills. In addition, you will be responsible for performing training needs assessments, designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials.
You’ll be joining a growing team that is passionate about making sure the customer’s voice is heard and delivers a meaningful impact across Novibet.
🤙Sounds like you? If yes, we’d like to meet you!
Novibet, founded in 2010, is an established GameTech company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Greece & Malta. Licensed and regulated by MGA, ADM and HGC, and Irish Revenue Commissioners, Novibet is committed to delivering the best sports betting and gaming experience to an ever-expanding customer base.
- Train & lead the Customer Support team to communication excellence through the following pillars: a) Emotional intelligence b) Customer excellence c) Complaint management d) Upsell-Cross sell techniques & mindset
- Measure the effectiveness of the training, impacted KPIs, CX attributes
- Prepare supporting & training material based on the training objective
- Complete the administrative tasks and training documents
- Identify team training needs and suggest actions accordingly based on CS skill matrix & evaluations
- Work with performance coaches/managers to accompany underperforming employees
- Plan training actions, according to production demands, and enforce it
- Make sure the training actions are well guided and the procedures respected
- Deliver the training actions while making sure the production constraints and the quality requirements are respected.
- Ensure the tutoring and the monitoring of the self-delivered training
- Ensure training follow-up, by explicit demand of the team leader or project manager, and identify the difficulties of trainees, to suggest complementary training actions
Working experience as a trainer, especially with proved record on customer experience impact
- Experience in the training dept. of Customer Service or Sales Teams
- Strong knowledge of traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Familiarity with interactive learning activities
- Ability to conduct cost-benefit analysis and calculate training ROI
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English language
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support our team, including:
- A friendly working environment
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan