Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established gaming & betting, Greek company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Athens, UK & Malta. Our fully registered online gambling websites Novibet.gr offer an easy to use betting platform for our clients, excellent customer care, good value in our odds offering and all these under a secure and safe environment.
Our Customer Support Team @ our HQ in Athens is growing with a brand new role!!
You will be responsible for driving programs to improve customer experience of new and existing products across various customer services teams. You will also manage identifying, recommending and resolving root causes to improve overall customer satisfactions measured by Net Promoters Score (NPS). At the core of this role, you will have to establish, preserve or restore customer loyalty through timely response to requests for call-backs from cross-functional customer survey, single customer corporate escalations and contact center escalations for final resolution.
Are you ready?
- Manage escalated customer issues through resolution that require research, analysis and working across internal & external stakeholders
- Collaborate with the Customer Care leadership team to identify opportunities to improve customer experience
- Design and analyze customer centric metrics to build insights and recommendations for improving customer experience
- Enhance performance dashboards to track our progress along the customer journey
- Inspires customer loyalty by listening, empathizing, displaying ownership and providing timely communication until resolved
- Maintain external visibility of trends and best practices in end-to-end Customer Experience practices
- Conduct monthly reviews on Net Promoters Score (NPS) and related customer services metrics with key stakeholders
- Leverage best practices to enhance Customer Experience roadmap
- Implement tools to capture, analyze and report customer feedback
- 2 to 5 years of experience in managing Customer Experience in customer services or related functions (experience in the gambling industry will be highly preferred)
- BS / BA is required
- Experience developing key metrics and tracking satisfaction across the customer journey
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to communicate complex ideas and use networks to acquire relevant information
- Proven ability to adapt and manage effectively in a fast paced challenging environment; manage multiple and competing priorities
- Exceptional communication skills in Greek and English – both written and verbal – and active listening skills
- Experience with continuous process improvements is a plus
- Deep knowledge of survey and reporting tools i.e Zendesk Explore equivalent is required
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.