📢 We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team in our offices in Athens!
You’ll be joining a growing team that is passionate about making sure the customer’s voice is heard and delivers a meaningful impact across Novibet.
🤙Sounds like you? If yes, we’d like to meet you!
Novibet, founded in 2010, is an established GameTech company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Greece & Malta. Licensed and regulated by MGA, ADM and HGC, and Irish Revenue Commissioners, Novibet is committed to delivering the best sports betting and gaming experience to an ever-expanding customer base.
- Strategically successfully run the project to create and develop a customer operational management team (inbound, outbound, back office) for the Mexican speaking Markets
- Along with the Customer Support Director, lead and develop the consumer service strategy for the new market as well as the appropriate business model to meet the local customer needs and specificities (in-house, outsourcing etc.)
- Responsible to set up and run the project of the new contact center in the market (recruiting, implementing tools and systems, setting up policies and practices for the market, training & development the new dedicated customer service team)
- Improve NPS (Net Promoter Score) – CSAT (Customer Satisfaction), or other Customer Metric
- Empower and engage the new Customer Service Team
- Identify new tools and technologies to better serve the customer based on the local needs
- Responsible to run a multitouch point strategy
- Drive better engagement through service
- Identifying and providing feedback through 1:1s, effective use of personal development plans and provision of coaching & development opportunities for the team
- Draft, implement, and execute policies and procedures to facilitate a high-quality customer service experience based on the local framework
- Establish performance metrics for customer support team
- Establishe service levels and requirements for the department
- Implement training and quality assurance programs for new hires and experienced employees.
- Act as a liaison between the customer support department and other divisions in the company
- Oversee the daily workflow of the department
- At least 3 years working experience as a Customer Success Manager or similar role
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Technical skills required, as they relate to the use of the product or service
- Accountability and personal organization are essential
- Experience in managing a diverse group and training each according to company standards
- A communications or marketing degree is preferred
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support our team, including:
- A friendly working environment
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan