📢 We are looking for a Customer Support Supervisor (Outbound Team) to join our Customer Support Team in our offices in Athens!
As a Customer Support Supervisor, you will lead the Outbound Call Center team to achieve excellent performance and keep the department running efficiently by guiding, monitoring and motivating all team members, to achieve business goals and drive a unique customer experience.
You’ll be joining a growing team that is passionate about making sure the customer’s voice is heard and delivers a meaningful impact across Novibet.
🤙Sounds like you? If yes, we’d like to meet you!
Novibet, founded in 2010, is an established GameTech company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Greece & Malta. Licensed and regulated by MGA, ADM and HGC, and Irish Revenue Commissioners, Novibet is committed to delivering the best sports betting and gaming experience to an ever-expanding customer base.
- Drive the execution of the sales strategy (client portfolio, campaigns/initiatives/programs, target markets, & customers, sales coverage) through the right Process of Management (POM) and KPIs
- Business Management (Business Planning, Forecasting)
- Strong Performance Management: Business reviews with each Sales Executive to drive Quota/KPIs achievement)
- Motivate the team to exceed engagement objectives
- Organize and deliver weekly team meetings to drive sales activities, share best practices
- Recruitment of right skill set per role on time/anticipation & replacement of leavers on time
- 360° vision on Sales Executives’ individual performance and needs, developing action plans with strong interlock with Quality team to address knowledge/skills gap
- Support the team (case escalations, emergencies, customer complaints)
- Manage absenteeism (holidays and sicknesses) & all disciplinary issues effectively
- Organize workflow and ensure that agents understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Monitor agents’ productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Pass on information from Head of Customer Support to employees and vice versa
- Proven working experience as call center supervisor or similar role
- Experience in customer service is essential
- Good understanding of online gaming products is nice to have
- Proficient in English; Good knowledge of additional languages will be a definite plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Tech savvy with knowledge of telephone equipment and relevant computer programs
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- A results-oriented approach
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support our team, including:
- A friendly working environment
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan