Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established gaming & betting, Greek company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Athens & UK. Our fully registered online gambling websites Novibet.gr offer an easy to use betting platform for our clients, excellent customer care, good value in our odds offering and all these under a secure and safe environment.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps professional to join our growing organization @ our HQs in Athens.
If the intergration of developers and operations teams by automating infrastructure, automating workflows and continuously measuring application performance, sounds like you, then we would like to meet you!
- Plan, build and maintain our infrastructure and always be on a constant lookout to improve our environment
- Work closely with developers to create and improve deployment strategies and pipelines
- Closely monitor our existing infrastructure and act if any anomalies will found
- Create and maintain documentation of our internal systems
- Develop and maintain solutions for operational administration, system/data backup, disaster recovery, and security/performance monitoring
- Deploy applications via automation with configuration management tools
- Help define, document, evolve, and evangelize high engineering standards and best practices across multiple areas
- Move quickly and intelligently - seeing technical debt as your nemesis
- 3 Years’ experience as a DevOps or similar role
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft & Linux Servers administration
- Experience with VCS tools (GIT or SVN)
- Experience with orchestration tools (Ansible, Chef, Salt, Puppet)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and knowledge how to administer and manage the tool such as TeamCity or Jenkins
- Experience with Cloud Platforms work from an infrastructure standpoint (Azure, AWS or gCloud)
- Experience with databases (MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL etc.)
- Good understanding of networking
- Experience working with virtualized environments
- Knowledge of at least one Scripting language (BASH or Python/php)
- Professional level in Greek & English language (both verbal and written)
Nice to have
- Experience in cloud infrastructure monitoring with Grafana and Prometheus
- Experience using code infrastructure with Terraform
- Experience with Log management and log monitoring tools (ELK Stack or Splunk)
- Good knowledge of Deployment strategies (Ansible and Octopus Deploy)
- Good knowledge and understanding Containerization Technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker or OpenShift
- Knowledge about message queueing systems (RabbitMQ or ActiveMQ)
- Good understanding how In-Memory Data Storage Systems work (Redis or Memcached)
- Good understanding how Web Server/Load Balancer technologies work (NginX or HAProxy)
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.