Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established gaming & betting, Greek company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Athens, UK & Malta. Our fully registered online gambling websites Novibet.gr offer an easy to use betting platform for our clients, excellent customer care, good value in our odds offering and all these under a secure and safe environment.
We are looking for experienced DevOps professional to join our IT growing team @ our offices in Malta.
- Plan, build and maintain our infrastructure and always be on a constant lookout to improve our environment
- Work closely with developers to create and improve deployment strategies and pipelines
- Closely monitor our existing infrastructure and act if any anomalies arise
- Create and maintain documentation of our internal systems
- Develop and maintain solutions for operational administration, system/data backup, disaster recovery, and security/performance monitoring
- Deploy applications via automation with configuration management tools
- Help define, document, evolve, and evangelize high engineering standards and best practices across multiple areas
- Move quickly and intelligently - seeing technical debt as your nemesis
- Take part in an on-call rota to ensure 24x7 support coverage
- 2+ Years of experience as a DevOps or similar role
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft & Linux Servers administration
- Experience with VCS tools (GIT, SVN)
- Experience with orchestration tools (Ansible, Chef, Salt, Puppet)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and knowledge how to administer and manage these tool (TeamCity, Jenkins, GitLab CI)
- Experience with cloud platforms from an infrastructure standpoint (Azure, AWS, gCloud)
- Experience with databases (MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Good understanding of networking
- Experience working with virtualized/containerized environments
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (BASH, Python, PowerShell)
- Professional level in English language (both verbal and written)
Nice to have
- Experience in cloud infrastructure monitoring (Grafana, Prometheus, Zabbix)
- Experience using infrastructure as code (Terraform)
- Experience with log management and log monitoring tools (ELK Stack, Splunk)
- Experience using message queuing systems (RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ)
- Good knowledge of deployment strategies using specialized tools (Ansible, Octopus Deploy)
- Good knowledge and understanding of containerization technologies such (Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift)
- Good understanding of how in-memory data storage systems work (Redis, Memcached)
- Good understanding of how web server/load balancers technologies work (NginX, HAProxy)
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.