Novibet is looking for the next Finnish Speaking Online Gaming Employee (Sportsbook & Casino) to join our team in our HQ in Athens.
Our Customer Support Team is growing!!
Can you mirror a customer's’ language and tone? Are you multitasking? Passionate about online gaming?
If yes, then we would like to meet you!
Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established gaming & betting, Greek company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Athens, UK & Malta. Our fully registered online gambling websites Novibet.gr offer an easy to use betting platform for our clients, excellent customer care, good value in our odds offering and all these under a secure and safe environment.
- Assist our customer base via Live Chat, telephone, Skype and email with a wide variety of account queries including payment, login, verification and bet queries.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions
- Direct unresolved requests and issues to internal departments and follow up to ensure resolution
- Record inquiries, comments and complaints
- Enhance customer experience through feedback you give to Product teams.
- Excellent/Native verbal and written communication skills in Finnish
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Prior experience in a similar role is appreciated
- Nice to have; fluent verbal and written communication skills in Greek
- Computer literacy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work on shift rotation
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.