Novibet is looking for the next Fraud Analyst to join our team in our HQ in Athens.
⚽🏀Our Fraud & Payments team is growing!!
Are you passionate about sports and online gaming? Ready for a new challenge?
If yes then we would like to meet you!
Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established GameTech company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Greece, UK & Malta. Licensed and regulated by UKGC, MGA and ADM, Novibet is committed to delivering the best sports betting and gaming experience to an ever-expanding customer base.
As a Fraud Analyst you will be part of Fraud & Payments team and you will be responsible for checking gaming transactions for any fraudulent activity whilst proactively minimize fraud trends through regular analysis of customer accounts.
The daily tasks of the role also include:
- Monitor customer accounts to detect fraudulent patterns
- Investigate and act on suspicious transactions to protect the business from financial loss
- Check that the customer due diligence database accurately reflects all personal documents received from customers
- Handle suspicious accounts and events in accordance with company procedures
- Assist in the detection of fraud trends using various tools and systems
- Monitor deposit and withdrawal patterns and follow all regulations and directives related to AML policies when investigating those
- Ascertain any fraudulent transactions and accounts are spotted early to minimize the risk to the company
- Run daily security checks including reports on new customer accounts and payment transactions to protect the business from technical issues and abuse
- Responsible for detecting suspicious activities associated with money laundering (including tax evasion, fraud, and terrorist financing), and report them to the appropriate authorities as practiced by AML compliance program
- BSc/MSc in Finance, Accounting, Μathematics, Statistics or any other relevant field
- 1-2 years proven working experience as a Fraud Analyst or similar role preferably within the industry
- Familiarity with online payment systems, current laws, regulations and common practices in the security as well as basic understanding of AML is a plus
- Keen interest in the online gaming world of sports betting and casino is nice to have
- Great attention to detail and good analytical and numerical skills
- Able to cope with a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Able to display a high degree of confidentiality and discretion
- Fluency in English language (verbal and written)
- Flexibility to work on shift rotation
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working environment
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.