Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established gaming & betting, Greek company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Athens, UK & Malta.Our fully registered online gambling websites Novibet.gr offer an easy to use betting platform for our clients, excellent customer care, good value in our odds offering and all these under a secure and safe environment.
We are looking for the next Fraud & Payments Associate to join our team in our HQ in Athens.
Can you perform under pressure? Have you got previous payments and fraud experience?
If yes then we would like to meet you!
The ideal candidate will be expected to work various shifts, including nights as well as weekends.
He/She will be responsible for checking gaming transactions for any fraudulent activity whilst ensuring that our company retain.
- Ensure payments made to processing centres and e-wallets are sent successfully within time frames and in accordance with the company’s fraud and risk policy
- Check that the customer due diligence database accurately reflects all personal documents received from customers
- Ascertain any fraudulent transactions and accounts are spotted early to minimize the risk to the company
- Run daily security checks including reports on new customer accounts and payment transactions to protect the business from technical issues and abuse
- Handling suspicious accounts and events in accordance with company procedures.
- Investigate and identify suspicious transactions alerted by any fraud monitoring applications, the Customer Service Team or other sources
- Initiate supporting improvements to the Payments and Risk functions in the department
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- High School Degree/from an accredited University
- Proven working experience of min 6 months within the industry, the online gaming world of sports betting and casino
- Keen interest in gambling and betting sector will be considered as a plus
- Sound knowledge of current laws, regulations, and common practices in the security, fraud and payments field is a plus
- Experience in data analysis, with the ability to analyze large volumes of data is an asset
- Great attention to detail
- Self-motivated and flexible with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Able to cope with a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Able to display a high degree of confidentiality and discretion
- Good knowledge of English language (written and oral)
- Flexibility to work on shift rotation
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.