Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established gaming & betting, Greek company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Athens & UK.Our fully registered online gambling websites Novibet.gr offer an easy to use betting platform for our clients, excellent customer care, good value in our odds offering and all these under a secure and safe environment.
Are you good with numbers? Do you like the idea of investigating accounts looking for fraud incidents and take corrective action? If yes, we would like to meet you!
- Provide clear, pragmatic ownership of the payments function with a proactive approach to problem solving and redundancy functionality
- Investigate and identify suspicious transactions alerted by any fraud monitoring applications, the Customer Service Team or other sources
- Manage players’ accounts with regard to payments
- Work closely with 3rd party fraud and payment partners to leverage the relationships and ensure maximum value through a collaborative approach
- Proactively monitor and review accounts and transactions data for suspicious activity
- Drive, develop and enhance the product’s risk engine as well as identify risk and/or fraud patterns through player behavior
- Expand the organization’s knowledge and understanding of payment processes for card and other payment types, and the ability to analyze and interpret payment data to identify conversion opportunities.
- High School Degree/from an accredited University
- Proven working experience of min 6 months ideally in e-payments, e-shops etc
- Experience in gambling and betting sector will be considered as a plus
- Experience in data analysis, with the ability to analyze large volumes of data is an asset
- Great attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of current laws, regulations, and common practices in the security, fraud and payments field is a plus
- Self-motivated and flexible with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Able to cope with a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Able to display a high degree of confidentiality and discretion
- Good knowledge of English language (written and oral)
- Flexibility to work on shift rotation
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.