Novibet is looking for the next Front End developer to join our team in our HQ in Athens.
Our Front End Devs are driven by the dedication to deliver high-scalable applications shaped by a lean and intuitive user interface that ensures the best possible gaming experience!
Do you want to be part of our rapidly growing team?
This position is available for more than one passionate Devs!! 🧍♂️🧍♀️🧍♂️🧍♀️
Keep reading below...!
Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established gaming & betting, Greek company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Athens, UK & Malta. Our fully registered online gambling websites Novibet.gr offer an easy to use betting platform for our clients, excellent customer care, good value in our odds offering and all these under a secure and safe environment.
- Delivering a complete front end application within a team
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop with real-time data
- Implementing apps with a custom and responsive UI
- Consuming WebAPIs
- University and/or Postgraduate Degree in a relevant field
- 2+ years of relevant working experience
- Deep knowledge of a frontend/data-binding framework (preferably Angular 11 or Vue.js, React, Knockout.js, Handlebars) based on working experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- English language (both verbal and written)
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- Friendly working environment
- Opportunities to learn and grow within a dynamic, fast developing company
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private insurance scheme
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.