Novibet is looking for the next Greek Speaking Live Dealer/Game presenter to join our team, co-operating with our Casino partner in Romania.
Are you looking for job in international company?
Do you have a passion for casino games?
If yes, then we would like to meet you!
Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established gaming & betting, Greek company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Athens, UK & Malta. Our fully registered online gambling websites Novibet.gr offer an easy-to-use betting platform for our clients, excellent customer care, good value in our odds offering and all these under a secure and safe environment.
Join our lovely team in Romania!
- Hosting and dealing in our branded live studio, streamed to real Novibet players
- Providing the highest standards of professionalism and politeness towards the live casino audience
- Interacting with, and delivering an engaging, rewarding and unforgettable gaming experience to Novibet live players
- Promoting available offers and cross selling various Novibet products to live players
- Excellent Greek language skills (native or fluent)
- At least 1 year of work experience in a customer-oriented role
- Cooperative spirit and willingness to assist in any players' issues and complaints
- Positive attitude with patience and comprehension
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to wear customized branded uniforms and maintain professional appearance standards
- Adaption to a flexible working schedule, 40 hours per month, including weekends and holidays
- 21 years of age or older
- Paid training for one month
- Bonus evaluation after first month of training
- Legal Bonuses – night hours schedule between 22:00 and 06:00 (25% bonus) and weekend hours schedule (5% bonus)
- 20 days of paid time off annually
- Paid medical check for employee before signing the job agreement
- Annual medical check provided by employer
- In case of sickness, the employer will continue the payment based on a medical record from employee’s doctor
- Assisting employees to get settled, get to know the city and find accommodation
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.