Novibet is looking for a HR Administrator to join our fun HR team in our offices in Athens!
In our HR team we are committed to build an inspiring and creative working environment for our people where they can grow and further develop their skills.
With our ever-growing business we are now looking to strengthen our HR operations team by bringing aboard talented people who will ensure that HR processes are smoothly operated and they will significantly contribute to achieve company’s strategic goals and mission.
If you are passionate about people and detail oriented, we’d love to meet you!
Novibet, founded in 2010, is an established GameTech company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Greece & Malta. Licensed and regulated by MGA, ADM and HGC, and Irish Revenue Commissioners, Novibet is committed to delivering the best sports betting and gaming experience to an ever-expanding customer base.
Your role will be to:
- Handle HR administration tasks (e.g. employee records maintenance, absence administration etc.)
- Organize personnel records and update internal databases
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Revise company policies
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Monitor the employee’s benefits (Ticket Restaurant cards, fleet management etc.)
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics
- Answer employees’ queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a blood donation day)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field
- 1-3 years of previous HR admin experience
- Strong computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Professional level in Greek & English language (both verbal and written)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to work and complete projects independently as well as within a team environment
- High degree of initiative, attention to detail and self-motivation
- Friendly working environment!
- Opportunities to learn and grow within a dynamic, fast developing company
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private insurance scheme
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality