Novibet is looking for an Information Security Analyst to join our team in our HQ in Athens.
Novibet founded in 2010, is an established GameTech company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Greece & Malta. Licensed and regulated by MGA, ADM and HGC, and Irish Revenue Commissioners, Novibet is committed to delivering the best sports betting and gaming experience to an ever-expanding customer base.
Reporting to the Information Security Officer will ensure the business has in place a robust information security program, helping the company achieve their ambitious growth plans. The successful candidate will be part of the dynamic Information Security Team.
- Ensure compliance with IT security regulatory requirements and manage IT security audits for licensing and ongoing compliance
- Manage ISO27001 certification activities
- Manage security & data privacy technologies and contracts
- Analyze security incidents and propose countermeasures
- Oversee the deployment of security projects and solutions
- Analyze new projects and services to provide the necessary security requirements and ensure security and privacy by design and by default as required by GDPR
- Provide expert advice and feedback to technology teams regarding secure development and secure system life-cycle requirements
- Monitor and update as required the Company’s Information Security Governance Framework
- Guarantee that security risks are timely identified and mitigated to minimize the business disruption that could affect Company revenue and good regulatory standing
- Ensure that the design, specification, implementation and operation of information systems and networks conform to Company’s information security policy
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Information Security or in a related field (Information Technology, Digital Systems, Applied Mathematics, etc.)
- 2 years of experience in Information Security
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- A track record of delivering projects
- Knowledge and experience in the field of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Risk Identification and Management based on International Standards
- Strong knowledge of technology and IT industry, standards, current trends and best practices
- One or more out of the globally recognized information security professional certifications (CISA, CISM, CISSP, CISM, ISO27001 Lead Auditor, CIPM) is a plus
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- Friendly working environment
- Opportunities to learn and grow within a dynamic, fast developing company
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private insurance scheme
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.