Novibet is an established gaming and betting company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Athens and London. We develop our own software platform with our state-of-the-art web and design technologies.
Are security alerts & audits some of your strengths? If yes, then we’d like to meet you.
The ideal candidate will need to manage issues related to the security of information and information systems across the Company. She/He will have to centralize and manage information security risks, in conjunction with business departments, define and implement the strategy for improving information security, ensure the operational monitoring of information security and the processing of alerts, incidents and crises.
- Draft, modify, implement, maintain and communicate policies & procedures for the Information Security operation of the company
- Development of Information Security Policies and Procedures of the Information Security System and being responsible and accountable for their implementation.
- Management of events and incidents of Information Security and communication to the Management and relevant Authorities
- Collaboration with other departments to monitor enforcement of standards/regulations and direct compliance issues to appropriatet teams for investigation and resolution
- Collaboration with the Management, review and update of the policies, procedures and forms of the Information Security Processes of the Information Security System
- Carrying out internal audits, recording of the findings, the necessary corrective actions and monitoring their implementation
- Risk assessment and management strategies of the licensee’s operations and ventures to proactively escalate potential issues of Non-Compliance
- Ensuring that the licensee complies with the requirements of the Licence in full
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems or an advanced degree in a related field is required.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- A relevant certification (CISSP, CISM, CISA) will be considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, including the ability to connect effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences in a variety of settings
- Excellent time management skills
- Analysis and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work independently and with a group
- Proficient English Level (both verbal and written)
- Training in ISO27001, ISO9001, ISO19600 and related Management Systems
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people!
We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.