Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established gaming & betting, Greek company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Athens, UK & Malta. Our fully registered online gambling websites Novibet.gr offer an easy to use betting platform for our clients, excellent customer care, good value in our odds offering and all these under a secure and safe environment.
Our team is constantly expanding and now this is the opportunity for all experienced and motivated IT Business Analysts! What's in for you? Keep reading..!
The Business Analyst is a key role in the process of detailing the project scope within Novibet’s tech organization.
- Work with developers, product owners, system architects and various subject experts to better understand business needs
- Act as an information source and communicator between business departments.
- Conduct requirements gathering via workshops, interviews, focus groups and other similar techniques
- Analyze and document business requirements along with acceptance criteria and expected outcomes
- Assist designers and UX specialists in designing and prototyping according to business requirements
- Prepare project backlogs, write epics, user stories using company’s management tools
- Work with project team, ensuring understanding of business requirements, acceptance criteria and expected outcomes
- University and/or Postgraduate Degree related to IT field
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in a relevant role being able to gather & translate business needs in tech teams
- Understanding of technical concepts related to software development
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects in parallel under strict deadlines
- Professional attitude and competency in communication within the business environment
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
- Fluency in English (written & spoken)and solid presentation skills
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- Friendly working environment
- Opportunities to learn and grow within a dynamic, fast developing company in the most challenging industry
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private insurance scheme
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.