Novibet is looking for the next IT Project Manager to join our team in Athens.
Are you passionate about technology and the world of online gaming?
If yes, then we would like to meet you!
Novibet, founded in 2010, is an established GameTech company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Greece & Malta. Licensed and regulated by MGA, ADM and HGC, and Irish Revenue Commissioners, Novibet is committed to delivering the best sports betting and gaming experience to an ever-expanding customer base.
The Project Manager plays a vital role in the success of a project and key role within Novibet’s Technology team. As a Project Manager you will report directly to the head of PMO.
- Manage complex, large-scale, cross-functional technology projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered within the defined schedule, scope and quality
- Manage all project internal and external communications with stakeholders and vendors
- Manage contracts with external partners by defining expected deliverables, timeline and quality
- Assist in the definition of scope and objectives of a project, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Assist in the business analysis of a project, providing technical insights or expert’s opinion if required
- Ensure a technical feasibility study and an initial effort estimation exercise is completed prior committing to a delivery schedule
- Work together with business product owners and the other project managers to prioritize and schedule signed off change requests
- Work together with technical leads to develop a detailed project schedule
- Work together with all relevant stakeholders to identify potential project risks and plan mitigations accordingly
- Ensure resource availability and resource allocation prior execution of the project
- Monitor, track and report projects progress
- Coordinate internal and external resources as needed to ensure flawless execution of the projects
- Manage requested scope changes, assessing impact on schedule or quality
- Organize project closure activities and ensure update of Novibet’s Knowledge Base
- BSc/MSc degree in Engineering, Information Technology or related field
- 3+ years of professional experience in a similar position in enterprise environment, preferably in Gaming industry
- 1+ year of experience in managing or coordinating teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills; building, maintaining and developing relationships of trust with colleagues and vendors
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects in parallel
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Team player spirit, with results-oriented attitude
- Proficient in MS Office tools and Jira toolset
- PMP or Prince II certification is desirable. Scrum certification is a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, oral and written in English, both in technical and non-technical language
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in the way we treat our people!
We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.