Novibet is looking for the next Italian Speaking Online Gaming Employee (Sportsbook & Casino) to join our team in our HQ in Athens.
Our Customer Support Team is growing!!
Can you mirror a customer's’ language and tone? Are you multitasking? Passionate about online playing?
If yes, then we would like to meet you!
Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established GameTech company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Greece, UK & Malta. Licensed and regulated by UKGC, MGA, ADM and HGC, Novibet is committed to delivering the best sports betting and gaming experience to an ever-expanding customer base.
- Assist our customer base via Live Chat, telephone, Skype and email with a wide variety of account queries including payment, login, verification and bet queries.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions
- Direct unresolved requests and issues to internal departments and follow up to ensure resolution
- Record inquiries, comments and complaints
- Enhance customer experience through feedback you give to Product teams
- High School/ Degree from an accredited University
- Fluency in Italian and Greek. Knowledge of extra languages will be an asset
- Prior experience in a similar role or in a call center of a reputed company is appreciated
- Computer literacy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work on shift rotation.
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working environment
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.