Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established gaming & betting, Greek company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Athens & UK. Our fully registered online gambling websites Novibet.gr offer an easy to use betting platform for our clients, excellent customer care, good value in our odds offering and all these under a secure and safe environment.
Does the development of business relationships or strategic partnerships on behalf of an organization challenge you?
Can you act as a facilitator of business growth and opportunities?
If yes, then we would like to meet you!
- Generate and develop both domestic and international business opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with key operations providers
- Assist the project management of the Casino & Sportsbook roadmap including the administration of multiple concurrent large-scale projects
- Proposes new provider selection recommendation to Upper Management
- Help to create and drive delivery of roadmaps and backlogs with product managers
- Work with colleagues at all levels of the organization and external to manage expectations and ensure clear and precise delivery to market
- Assist with review, drafting and/or negotiation of contracts and other legal documents
- Support negotiations for selected provider agreements
- Initiates requests for quotesand stay in top of price and contract terms negotiations
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Bachelor's Degree or any equivalent
- 2 years of experience in global business development/sourcing ideally in gambling sector. Experience on a technology related environment would be appreciated
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong goal-orientation, organizational and follow-up skills, with a thorough understanding of operations management
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks
- Ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects, adhere to tight timelines and deadlines and demonstrate ownership
- Excellent command of English & Greek language.
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.