Novibet is an established gaming and betting company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in UK and Athens. We develop our own software platform with our state-of-the-art web and design technologies, through a first-class equipment.
Our Sportsbook Traders Team @ HQ's in Athens is growing!
Do you have passion for sports? Αre you attentive to detail?
If yes then we would like to meet you!
- Monitor and manage odds and content for live matches available in Sportsbook
- Monitor and handle bets of fraudulent nature, monitor customers and analyse their behaviour and take appropriate actions based on profit/loss and other patterns
- Monitor and micro manage events with difficult positions and suspicious activity
- Propose betting fixtures and improvements
- Testing of front-end facing product on operators end and report issues
- Bsc in Mathematics / Physics / Engineering / Economics
- Relevantworking experience is desired, not mandatory
- Sports and betting knowledge is a must
- Analytical, logical and possess basic mathematical skills
- Exceptional numerical ability
- Strong computer skills with advanced MS Excel skills
- Possess a can-do attitude and be a team player
- Flexibility to work on shift rotation.
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.