Novibet is looking for the next Legal & Compliance Associate to join our team in our HQ in Athens.
Can you implement, maintain, and monitor the compliance activities of an organization?
If yes, then we’d like to meet you.
Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established GameTech company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Greece, UK & Malta. Licensed and regulated by UKGC, MGA and ADM, Novibet is committed to delivering the best sports betting and gaming experience to an ever-expanding customer base.
The ideal candidate will work within a close knit team to help ensure that the company meets and exceeds its legal and regulatory responsibilities. He/she will ensure the effective communication with other companies, service providers, external legal advisors and regulatory authorities in various jurisdictions, as and when required.
Moreover the duties include:
- Development, implementation and assistance in enforcing all relevant policies, procedures, processes and training programs relating to all areas of regulatory compliance including advertising, social responsibility, data protection and anti-money laundering
- Conduct ongoing risk assessments with regards to legal, regulatory, operational and technical requirements
- Provide guidelines on operation processes to support the regulation and mitigate risks
- Ensure all regulatory reporting (regular and ad hoc) obligations are met and relationships with regulators are managed effectively
- Draft responses to queries and investigations conducted by the competent authorities
- Draft and/or review legal letters, contracts and agreements
- Monitor legal obligations under agreements to ensure compliance
- Prepare and manage license applications for additional products or jurisdictions
- A Bachelor’s degree in Law is required
- At least 1 year of relevant experience gained in-house or in a leading private practice
- Knowledge in Remote Gaming Regulations, AML, Responsible Gaming and Data Protection regulations is desirable
- Strong research skills on new markets and regulations
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills combined with proven written and verbal negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload while being part of a motivated team.
- Organized, commercially minded, bright and fast learner, with flexible attitude and able to work in a fast-paced, international business environment.
- Proficient English Level (both verbal and written)
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people!
We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.