Novibet is looking to expand the Marketing team in our HQ in Athens with one more Marketing and Communications Associate!
Do you have the experience required for this?
If yes then we would like to meet you!
Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established gaming & betting, Greek company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Athens, UK & Malta. Our fully registered online gambling websites Novibet.gr offer an easy to use betting platform for our clients, excellent customer care, good value in our odds offering and all these under a secure and safe environment.
What will be the daily tasks for this Marketing and Communications Associate role?
- Liaising with the Manager and the partnering Media to execute all procedural tasks of each day (POs, filing invoices towards the Accounting department etc.)
- Collaborating with Marketing & Communications Manager to design, conclude & implement Media communications plans aiming towards skyrocketing the brand’s awareness and brand’s communicational excellence
- Working with the in-house design team and the Creative agency as well to deliver all needed promotional material (TV/Radio/Print ads) in time
- Managing weekly & monthly reports on Media campaigns’ performance to present to senior stakeholders on a regular basis and introducing initiatives that will further boost campaigns performance considering business and / or campaigns performance
- Organizing the communication campaigns to be presented for the approval process internally (Legal and Regulatory team) and externally (Hellenic Gaming Commission) prior to the launch of any communication
- BSc Degree in Management Science & Technology, Marketing & Communication, Statistics, Business Administration or other relevant field. MSc degree will be an added value
- Analytical and numerical skills; strong knowledge of Excel program
- Communicational & presentation skills; strong knowledge of PowerPoint or any relevant program
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in both Greek and English
- Basic understanding of promotional materials specs (video & image editing)
- Excellent attention to detail, consistency & punctuality
- Team-player, able to build strong working relationships across functional teams
- Media buying or Advertising agency working experience will be considered a plus
- Knowledge or genuine interest in the Greek or the UK Gaming/Gambling market will be considered a plus
- Fulfilled military service obligation (for male candidates)
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.