Novibet is looking for the next .NET developer to join our IT team in our offices in Malta!
Novibet, founded in 2010, is an established GameTech company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Greece & Malta. Licensed and regulated by MGA, ADM and HGC, and Irish Revenue Commissioners, Novibet is committed to delivering the best sports betting and gaming experience to an ever-expanding customer base.
Do you have passion about writing functional code and do you have a sharp eye for spotting defects? Do you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones?
If yes, we would like to meet you!
- Building quality web and API applications in C# and .NET
- Contribute to the technical design of the system and research new tools/technologies
- Revising, updating, refactoring, and debugging code
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integrating with other third-party services API’s
- Being familiar with the Web (Http protocol and Restful API’s) how to consume and build API’s
- Maintaining performant MS SQL databases
- Experience with NOSQL databases like MongoDB
- Unit Tests and TDD
- Dependency injection
- Taking part in team Code Reviews
- University and/or Postgraduate Degree in a relevant field
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with a group
- English language (both verbal and written)
Desired Technical Skills
- .Net Framework 4.6+, C# 6.0+, WebAPI, Entity Framework, LINQ
- Experience in Microservices
- Familiarization in message broker
- Reactive programming code patterns
- Clean, maintainable & fault-tolerant code
- Knowledge in .Net Core 2.2+ will be appreciate
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- Friendly working environment
- Great team spirit
- Opportunities to learn and grow within a dynamic, fast developing company
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private insurance scheme.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.