Novibet is looking for NOC - Technical Operations Analyst to join our responsible team for supporting clients on our platform.
Novibet, founded in 2010, is an established GameTech company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Greece & Malta. Licensed and regulated by MGA, ADM and HGC, and Irish Revenue Commissioners, Novibet is committed to delivering the best sports betting and gaming experience to an ever-expanding customer base.
You will be joining a tight-knit, friendly, professional team of dedicated people who provide support, get excited to solve tough problems, and like seeing results fast. Also, you will work on all aspects of troubleshooting mission-critical 24/7 client operations.
Are you ready to become a real problem solver in the i-Gaming?
Here we are:
- Provide 1st line support to respond, investigate and resolve escalated incidents and service requests through the internal Service Management system
- Escalating directly to other internal support teams where a resolution is not immediately possible
- Proactive monitoring of live production environments and event management
- Hands-on handling and troubleshooting of a wide variety of support matters
- Identify application defects and follow up on the issues with other internal service teams forming part of the support framework, and external service provider(s)
- Identify 3rd party platform problems and communicate as necessary, both internally and externally
- Liaise with service providers and other teams, following incidents through to resolution
- Build internal knowledge base and self-support articles to help in acting faster on future incidents
- Speedily interpret and process data from various sources in a fast-moving and changing environment
- Define and implement enabling tools to run and operate efficiently
- Taking immediate action to mitigate losses to both business and customer
- BSc in Information Technology
- 1-2 years of experience in a production support environment
- ITIL Foundation certified or equivalent experience working in an organization adopting ITIL best practices, will be a strong asset
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to work both day and night shifts in a rotation
- Ability to efficiently solve problems
- Good technical knowledge
- Keep abreast of current technology
- Knowledge of server and network management principles and protocols, would be considered as an asset
- Microsoft certifications would be considered as an asset in this area
- Nice to have experience with monitoring tools and applications such as Grafana, Zabbix, Prometheus, PRTG, Nagios and Kibana
- iGaming background will be considered an asset
- Nice to have experience with ITSM tools like Atlassian Jira, Confluence and Opsgenie
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, in both Greek and English
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in the way we treat our people!
We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working environment
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.