Novibet is looking for the next Payments Associate to join our team in our HQ in Athens.
Our Fraud & Payments team is growing!!
⚽🏀Are you passionate about sports and online gaming? Ready for a new challenge?
If yes, then we would like to meet you!
Novibet, founded in 2010, is an established GameTech company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Greece & Malta. Licensed and regulated by MGA, ADM and HGC, and Irish Revenue Commissioners, Novibet is committed to delivering the best sports betting and gaming experience to an ever-expanding customer base.
As a Payments Associate you will be part of Fraud & Payments team and you will be responsible for processing payments for clients and driving overall payments efficiency in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
Online Gaming in world of Sports Betting & Casino never stops, so shift rotation is required to ensure that we are alert 24/7 and we process payments in a timely and professional manner. The daily tasks of the role also include:
- Review and process all withdrawal requests
- Monitor account registrations, deposits and withdrawals
- Ensure payments made to processing centres and e-wallets are sent successfully and within time frames
- Assist in the timely resolution of escalated transactions, tickets and issues, including adjusting transactions in customer accounts when necessary
- Run daily security checks including reports on new customer accounts and payment transactions to protect the business from technical issues and abuse
- Assist Customer Support team to research and resolve customer inquiries related to payments
- Proactively monitor financial and player activity with the aim of minimising the financial risk to the business
- Collaborate with internal operational teams and work cross-functionally to understand and resolve payments related issues
- Assess and escalate cases accordingly to the responsible departments
- BSc/MSc in Finance, Accounting, Economics or any other relevant fields
- 1- 2 years proven working experience in related field will be considered an asset
- Basic knowledge of online payment systems and payment regulation rules is a plus
- Keen interest in the online gaming world of sports betting and casino is nice to have
- Great attention to detail and good analytical and numerical skills
- Able to cope with a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Able to display a high degree of confidentiality and discretion
- Fluency in English language (verbal and written)
- Flexibility to work on shift rotation 24/7
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working environment
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.