Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established gaming & betting, Greek company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Athens, UK & Malta. Our fully registered online gambling websites Novibet.gr offer an easy-to-use betting platform for our clients, excellent customer care, good value in our odds offering and all these under a secure and safe environment.
We are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join our small but busy HR team in a high-volume work environment.
The ideal candidate will pro-actively and enthusiastically serves the people and culture needs of our #seriouslygamesome workforce. He/She will also be responsible for proving customer service to employees by responding to payroll inquiries, sick leaves etc
Sounds like you?
You will spend your time…
- Ensuring compliance with public authorities regarding labor law requirements
- Performing pre-production audits prior to processing payroll, eg checking headcount along with their salaries.
- Payroll is performed by external partners, but you are expected to facilitate their work whenever needed by providing monthly headcount reports, salary changes etc.
- Receiving social security contributions from the external partners who perform our payroll, in order to ensure they will be paid according to policies.
- Performing and monitoring all relevant procedures daily via Ergani (eg E3, E4, E5, E6 submissions and salary changes)
- Processing employee file maintenance transactions such as general deductions, direct deposits, etc.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of company' obligations and payroll workflow
- Receiving approval from upper management for payments, if needed
- Keeping track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Addressing issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors
- Processing and distributing reports such as post-payroll benefit accruals and labor distribution, month-end, year-end, and ad-hoc reports
- Providing customer service to employees by responding to payroll inquiries, upon their request.
- 2-4 years related experience in large volume payroll processing
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Good knowledge of Greek legislation regarding insurance, labor and social security matters
- Deep knowledge of payroll processing
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems through effective customer service interface and communication
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Greek and English
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite
- Friendly working environment
- Opportunities to learn and grow within a dynamic, fast developing company
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private insurance scheme
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.