Novibet is looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist (Paid Social, Google Ads & Programmatic) to join our Marketing team based in our HQ in Athens.
Are you an experienced and dynamic Performance Marketeer?
Would you like to be a part of a continuously growing company?
If yes, then we would like to meet you!
Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established gaming & betting, Greek company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Athens, UK & Malta. Our fully registered online gambling websites Novibet.gr offer an easy-to-use betting platform for our clients, excellent customer care, good value in our odds offering and all these under a secure and safe environment.
Being part of our in-house Marketing team, you will lead a portfolio of International Markets crafting dynamic, competitor-beating strategies that meet our business objectives
More specifically, the role will involve:
- Planning and management of multiple high-profile search and social media accounts in Greece, UK & Ireland
- Ensuring strategy is maintained across all areas of Google, YouTube, Bing & Facebook
- Optimize google ads and social media ads campaigns with a clear testing approach and actionable analysis to drive amazing results
- Analyzing trends and making data-driven decisions
- Writing engaging copy for adverts
- Actively managing campaign performance working to set KPIs
- Ensuring best practices are in place and new developments are rolled out across all campaigns
- Auditing campaigns in order to find gaps and opportunities to improve performance
- Testing new Google products, as they become available to us
- Providing deep dive audits to ensure cost efficiencies while meeting our targets
- Working directly with the Google to ensure our campaign are of the highest possible quality and we are constantly utilizing the platform’s capabilities
- Collaborating closely with the BI (Business Intelligence), CRM and other Marketing cross-functional teams to share knowledge and have an overall understanding of the business
- 3+ years of experience in performance marketing roles
- Analytical & Strategic Mind
- Excellent understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and marketing tools
- Proven experience in PPC, ASA, UAC & YouTube within an agency or client side
- Strong Knowledge of Social Media channels is an advantage
- Understanding of the differing requirements needed to hit our KPIs
- Will have a natural interest in other online marketing solutions particularly Programmatic Display, Google Analytics & Tag Manager along with an understanding of tracking systems.
- Should be passionate and enthusiastic about what they do and not afraid to challenge concepts in order to achieve excellence
- Approach the search landscape as an incredibly creative and exciting environment and wants to deliver cutting edge solutions for the company
- The applicant should excel at using PowerPoint & Excel
Our employees are our most important asset and that is reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare Benefits
- Full ongoing training
- Training budget for internal and external for conferences and courses
- Top Office Equipment
- Flexible Working – WFH
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.