Novibet is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our dynamic Marketing team for International Markets, based in our offices in Athens.
Novibet, founded in 2010, is an established GameTech company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Greece & Malta. Licensed and regulated by MGA, ADM and HGC, and Irish Revenue Commissioners, Novibet is committed to delivering the best sports betting and gaming experience to an ever-expanding customer base.
As a Product Manager, you will join our Marketing team for International Markets and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Reporting to the CMO International Markets, some of your main tasks include:
- Manage and coordinate the product roadmap for the regions outside Greece, working with internal stakeholders, including Country Managers, Casino Products teams, Sportsbook product teams and Technology teams to ensure we maximize the return on our technology investment
- Work closely with Country Managers to undertake a product gap analysis versus the main competition and develop the product roadmap against this gap analysis and identify key areas of requirement and development
- Define clear and unambiguous functional and non-functional business requirements, business processes and/or customer journeys, and communicate these as appropriate with engineers, architects, and other stakeholders
- Co-Define and communicate the priority for delivery, sharing the reasoning behind the decisions with appropriate stakeholders
- Work closely with product teams, Technology, and county managers to set the vision and roadmap, aligning everyone behind a common goal, to motivate and energize behind that vision, building a shared understanding of the product with the team
- Maintain an appropriate level of understanding of relevant systems and business processes
- Review, measure and assess delivered solutions in order to ensure fitness for purpose
- Use commercial, insight and research functions to identify the features with the most customer and business value within your remit to identify and define opportunities and prioritize the backlog
- Identify key third-party partners who can introduce new product initiatives, upgrades, and widgets to help maximize Novibet’s international markets performance
- Experience in identifying and delivering product requirements within a structured roadmap process
- Demonstrable business analysis and problem-solving skills to build appropriate business cases
- Product Managers IM will work closely with colleagues in all positions, so strong interpersonal skills are important to us. Collaboration is key.
- Creative, innovative, and able to bring to life new and unique product initiatives and ideas
- Highly organised and able to demonstrate a network of proven product channel contacts
- A propensity to lead, direct and coordinate all internal and third-party channel constituents
- A lean-agile approach to discover and delivery. We experiment and test frequently before choosing when to commit to more significant investment. This should be something you’re passionate about too
- We value previous experience in a Game Tech or digital environment
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people!
We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support our team, including:
- A fun and friendly working environment
- Opportunities to grow professionally within a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan