Novibet is looking for the next Product Owner to join our team in our HQ in Athens.
If you think you are the perfect fit, we invite you to read further and apply to meet you!
Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established gaming & betting, Greek company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Athens, UK & Malta. Our fully registered online gambling websites Novibet.gr offer an easy to use betting platform for our clients, excellent customer care, good value in our odds offering and all these under a secure and safe environment.
- Manage a product development team as the scrum product owner
- Work with product and business stakeholders to create and maintain the product development roadmap
- Work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement
- Work with solution architects and business analysts on the analysis and the technical feasibility of projects
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria
- Manage the backlog and facilitate sprint planning and retrospectives
- Assist the development team throughout the sprints and facilitate their ceremonies
- Mitigate any impediments impacting the release and sprint goals
- Map out project dependencies to inform the necessary sequence of development
- Ensure that the team is aligned with strategies implemented across the tech organization
- Be responsible and accountable for high quality deliverables on Novibet’s platform
- Collaborate with global commercial services partners and customers to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks
- Prioritize and maintain the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders
- Understand, Acknowledge and Distribute the sense of urgency within the team
- Be the primary communication and link between stakeholders and teams
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science or Information Systems Management
- PMP or Prince II or Scrum certification is a plus
- At least 3 years of product or project development experience
- Deep market knowledge and communication skills allow them to anticipate problems or needs and address them, will be considered as a plus
- Excellent communication skills, especially with customers and leadership
- Understanding of computer science principals
- Experience running medium to large/complex projects with multiple dependencies using Agile (Scrum) processes in planning, implementation and support of business application components, including change & release management
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement
- Time management skills
- English language (both verbal and written)
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in the way we treat our people!
We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.