Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established gaming & betting, Greek company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Athens & UK. Our fully registered online gambling websites Novibet.gr offer an easy to use betting platform for our clients, excellent customer care, good value in our odds offering and all these under a secure and safe environment
The project manager plays a vital role in the success of a project and key role within Novibet’s tech organization.
As a Project Manager you will report directly to the head of PMO which is part of the CTO office.
- Manage internal or external communication as per assigned projects or ad-hoc upon management request
- Manage contracts with external partners by defining expected deliverables, timeline and quality
- Assist business on evaluating the technical aspects of partnership contracts
- Assist in the definition of scope and objectives of a project, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Assist in the business analysis of a project, providing technical insights or expert’s opinion if required
- Ensure a technical feasibility study and an initial effort estimation exercise is completed prior committing to a delivery schedule
- Work together with business product owners and the other project managers to prioritize and schedule signed off change requests
- Work together with technical leads to develop a detailed project schedule
- Work together with all relevant stakeholders to identify potential project risks and plan mitigations accordingly
- Ensure resource availability and resource allocation prior execution of the project
- Monitor, track and report projects progress
- Coordinate internal and external resources as needed to ensure flawless execution of the projects
- Manage requested scope changes, assessing impact on schedule or quality
- Ensure that all projects are delivered within the defined schedule, scope and quality
- Organize project closure activities and ensure update of Novibet’s Knowledge Base
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science or Information Systems Management
- 2+ years of professional experience in a similar position in Gaming industries
- 1+ year of experience in managing or coordinating teams
- Experience in change requests management: capturing, evaluating, planning, monitoring
- Excellent interpersonal skills; building, maintaining and developing relationships of trust with colleagues and vendors
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects in parallel
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Team player spirit, with results-oriented attitude
- Proficient in MS Office tools and/or Jira toolset
- PMP or Prince II or Scrum certification is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, oral and written in English, both in technical and non-technical language
- Fulfilled military obligations
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in the way we treat our people!
We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.
***All applications should be submitted in English
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.