Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established gaming & betting, Greek company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Athens & UK. Our fully registered online gambling websites Novibet.gr offer an easy to use betting platform for our clients, excellent customer care, good value in our odds offering and all these under a secure and safe environment.
We are searching for our HQ’s in Athens a QA Automation tester to join our QA team.
If you enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet our needs
- Develop & execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality
- Design and implement tests, debugging and defining corrective actions
- Be involved with the design & development of our testing framework
- Willingness to do some manual testing as well, for edge cases
- Report and track bugs
- University and/or Postgraduate Degree in a relevant field
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently and within a group
- English language (both verbal and written)
DESIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Relevant working experience in software quality assurance and/or software development
- Solid understanding of Selenium (CSS and Xpath), API testing and SQL
- Ability to define STLC
- Integrate automation testing with Jenkins for CI
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.