Novibet is looking for the next QA Engineer to join our team in our HQ in Athens.
Do you want to be part of our rapidly growing team?
Keep reading below...!
Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established GameTech company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Greece, UK & Malta. Licensed and regulated by UKGC, MGA and ADM, Novibet is committed to delivering the best sports betting and gaming experience to an ever-expanding customer base.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet our needs
- Develop & execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality
- Design and implement tests, debugging and defining corrective actions
- Be involved with the design & development of our testing framework
- Understand the task at hand and propose the best testing approach for the circumstance
- Support stakeholders with manual testing when necessary
- Report and track bugs
- University and/or Postgraduate Degree in a relevant field
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently and within a group
- English language (both verbal and written)
Desired Technical Skills
- Relevant working experience in software quality assurance and/or software development
- Solid understanding of Selenium (CSS and Xpath), API testing and SQL
- Ability to define STLC
- Prior experience in integration of automation testing with Jenkins, Teamcity or CI
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.