Novibet is looking for our HQ in Athens a Quality Assurance Associate to join our Customer Support Team.
If the maintenance of a high and consistent level of support, sounds like your goal;
then -yes- we’d like to meet you!
Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established gaming & betting, Greek company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Athens, UK & Malta. Our fully registered online gambling websites Novibet.gr offer an easy to use betting platform for our clients, excellent customer care, good value in our odds offering and all these under a secure and safe environment.
The ideal candidate’s goal is to support quality assurance processes across the team.
He/She is responsible to assure that professionalism, productivity and quality are maintained and continually improved throughout in a way that our customers always get similarly excellent treatment.
- Monitor and evaluate a high volume of calls, emails and chats
- Compile Quality Assurance assessments and documents results within established repository in accordance with defined departmental policies and procedures
- Collaborate with the Quality Assurance Specialist and the Head of Customer Support in order to deliver solutions and to minimize quality assurance concerns
- Discuss and explain feedback with agents in meetings
- Help agents improve their performance with specific instructions and constant support
- Create reports that reflect support performance
- Support the development of materials and documentation as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Degree from an accredited University
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Keen interest in the Online Gaming
- Proven track record of analytical skills
- Good organizational skills, knowledgeable in goal-setting practices
- Problem-solving capabilities to create meaningful strategies to improve support quality
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Team spirit; establishing credibility and rapport with supervisors and agents
- Advanced skills in Office, Word, Excel etc and other administrative tools and CRM Zendesk
- Excellent/Native verbal and written communication skills in Greek
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people!
We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Strong mentality of lifelong learning and professional development
- Career opportunities within a fast-paced environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Outstanding health medical plan etc.
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.