Novibet was founded in 2010 and is an established gaming & betting, Greek company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Athens & UK. Our fully registered online gambling websites Novibet.gr offer an easy to use betting platform for our clients, excellent customer care, good value in our odds offering and all these under a secure and safe environment.
We are searching for our HQ’s in Athens a Quality Assurance Specialist to join our Customer Support Team.
Does the definition of the quality functions as they apply to how we serve the customers challenges you?
If yes, then we’d like to meet you!
The ideal candidate’s goal is to maintain a high and consistent level of support quality across the team. It is his/her responsibility that, regardless of the agent approached or the support channel used, customers always get similarly excellent treatment.
- Maintain and develop internal support and call center quality standards
- Monitor through Zendesk agents’ performance daily to ensure they provide customer service conforming to company guidelines, taking the appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness, compliance to policy and increase the level of service
- Collaborate with the Head of Customer Support and Supervisors in order to identify trends, streamline processes and deliver solutions to minimize quality assurance concerns
- Analyse all customer service metrics and how the support team’s performance affects those KPIs
- Create strategies to improve support KPIs
- Accompany evaluations with meaningful and constructive feedback
- Discuss and explain feedback with agents in meetings
- Help agents improve their performance with specific instructions and constant support
- Map the need for training and onboarding programs and initiate these projects
- Create reports that reflect support performance
- Contribute to the team culture in a positive manner
- High School Degree/from an accredited University
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the customer service space
- Hands-on experience in quality assurance
- Proven track record of analytical skills
- Examples of data visualization abilities and understanding of support metrics
- People skills and ability to communicate feedback
- Good organizational skills, knowledgeable in goal-setting practices
- Problem-solving capabilities to create meaningful strategies to improve support quality
- Keen interest in the Online Gaming
- Team spirit; establishing credibility and rapport with supervisors and agents
- Advanced skills in Office, Word, Excel etc and other administrative tools and CRM Zendesk
- Excellent/Native verbal and written communication skills in Greek
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- Friendly working environment
- Opportunities to learn and grow within a dynamic, fast developing company
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private insurance scheme
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality